Sunday, June 5, 2016

The latest after a Ten Day Trip

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience as my family and I are now back from seeing family and spending time out on the West Coast.  I can't say that the gaming was plentiful, but I managed to get some in. Most of it came in the form of ios games and the Nintendo 3DS, but I did manage to teach my son and my nephew-in-law two games (Junior Labyrinth and Welcome To The Dungeon). I managed to play Tanto Cuore, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Splendor, Ticket To Ride, Lost Cities, and Pathfinder all on my Ipad.

At Disneyland it was mostly about rides, even though Arnold and I got to ride on the Toy Story Midway Mania where it is an all-out shooting competition where you pull back a ball on a string to fire type of cannon. Arnold had finished with 59,900 points to my 129,900, but it was only on the last two events that I was no longer losing to him. He performed amazingly well for a seven year old!

I found that I made some new connections in the way of gaming out there, as I now am part of Team Artana for the Origins Game Fair this month, and I can't express how truly excited I am to be working with them! I hope if any of you reading this can go, then please be sure to visit all of Artana's Booths as I will be demoing Tesla vs Edison: The War of Currents along with its new expansion Powering Up!

So, here it is a lazy Sunday back in Ohio, it has been raining on and off, but wonderful none the less. It is nice to be home after ten days, along with resting from roughly 5,280 miles of air travel alone. All of you should expect several game reports this week as I get back into the swing of things. I have a lot to catch up on.

Hopefully, I can get to everything very quickly and bring all of you much more in the way of gaming.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned,

I am always Ready To Game.

RET. SSG Jason L. Elliott


No comments:

Post a Comment